* This page is only availble in English
- Cancellation by you: You are entitled to cancel your registration to "Cybertech Europe" ("Event") and receive a refund of the fees originally paid to the Company excluding a €35 bank charge if you notify the Company prior to March 21, 2022. If you notify the Company between March 22, 2022 and April 11, 2022, you shall receive a refund equal to 50% of the fees originally paid to the Company. Following April 12, 2022, no refund shall be provided. In order to cancel your registration, a request must be sent to [email protected] specifies the Registration date, Full Name, and Contact details of the Participant.
- Cancellation/Postponement by Cybertech: Postponement or cancellation of an Event by the Company and/or change of display areas/name of the Event (a “Change”) will be at the Company’s sole discretion and for any reason. The Participant hereby waives any argument and/or claim and/or demand in this regard. If the Event is cancelled, Participant shall be fully reimbursed for any sums previously paid by Participant with regards to this Proposal. If the Event is postponed, the Participant has the right to send a notice to cancel its participation as set forth within ten (10) days following notice of postponement, and the Participant shall be able to receive full refund of the fees originally paid. Company agrees that the postponed event shall take place in the thirteen (13) months following the original date of the event, otherwise the Participant shall have the right to cancel its participation and to receive a refund of the price originally paid to the Company.
- In case of cancellation of the Event you will be refunded according to the terms above within 28 days from receive cancellation request. Refund will be done by the same payment method chosen when making the registration.
- Participation to the Event is subject solely to Italian law. Unique jurisdiction over all disputes relating to the Services is exclusively awarded to the competent courts of Rome.